For the express and conscious acceptance of the Purchaser, M-1978 is not responsible for the fulfillment of the contract in case of force majeure and / or fproblems due to unforeseeable
circumstances, as well as in the case of any of the following cases:
- non-delivery of the purchased goods and / or delays in the delivery of the goods due to
- failure to deliver the purchased goods and / or any delivery delays attributable to the
courier and / or third parties;
- interruptions or malfunctions related to the use of the Internet;
- any fraudulent or illegal use that can be made by third parties in connection with the use of
credit cards, checks and other means of payment, during the purchase
- any incorrect and / or improper use of the products by the Buyer.
It should be noted that any product discrepancy related to the characteristics of the raw materials and the production processes is an indication of the quality of the products and cannot be considered a defect.